This traditional, tasty snack has been producing memories for youngsters and dad and mom alike for generations.
Prep Time: ten min
Complete Time: 30 min
— OR —
1. In large saucepan melt butter above lower heat. Include marshmallows and stir right up until totally melted. Eliminate from heat.
two. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir right up until effectively coated.
three. Employing buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x two-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Awesome. Reduce into two-inch squares. Very best if served the very same day.
In microwave-secure bowl heat butter and marshmallows on Large for 3 minutes, stirring right after 2 minutes. Stir till smooth. Follow measures 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may possibly vary.
– For very best final results, use fresh marshmallows.
– one jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crme can be substituted for marshmallows.
– Diet plan, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
– Keep no far more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
– To freeze, area in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at space temperature for 15 minutes prior to serving.