Over quantities might be doubled if you wish!
- Sieve flour and salt into a bowl, stir in sugar, if utilized.
- Rub in butter/margarine.
- Add sufficient milk to make a soft dough.
- Flip onto a floured board and gently knead to eliminate any cracks.
- Roll out lightly to 1″ in thickness. Reduce into scones with a cutter dipped in flour.
- Area on a floured preheated baking sheet/tray, glaze if liked with beaten egg or milk.
- Bake in a preheated oven 220°C/425°F/Gas 8 on upper shelf position for 10 mins approx.
- Amazing on a wire tray.
Bake with the Best
Over quantities may possibly be doubled if you wish!